CSCE takes its pride in providing its clients with outstanding MEP&FP Engineering services for all types of architectural structures, such as governmental, health care, residential, recreational, class-A office buildings, mixed use, retail, educational, hotels, restaurants, parking structures, industrial, and office tenant fit-outs.
CSCE provides engineering services for private sector projects, as well as government projects as well as design-build projects. Also, CSCE has provided engineering services to numerous small clients, as well as for large, well known clients, such as the Smithsonian Institute and the United States Secret Service. Members of CSCE’s staff have also provided engineering services for complex HVAC projects, such as the Getty Center in Los Angeles, CA and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, NY. The complexity of MEP projects designed by CSCE’s staff ranges from simple VAV systems and lighting system upgrades to complex HVAC systems utilizing thermal storage systems, high density data center systems, desiccant HVAC systems and LED lighting systems.
Services We Provide
- HVAC systems designs, Heating and Cooling distributions systems, Chiller plants, steam boilers, & rooftop units.
- Steam systems.
- Piping systems.
- Energy analysis and modeling.
- Energy Management System.
- Plumbing systems.
- Fire protection and fire alarm systems.
- Lighting design and Photometric Calculations.
- Electrical System Load flow and short circuit analysis using ETAP.
- Arc Flash hazard analysis using ETAP.
- Motor Acceleration Analysis study using ETAP.
- Protective device coordination/selectivity, protection and sequence, and arc flash result analyzer utilizing ETAP.
- Short circuit and load flow analysis utilizing ETAP.
- Electrical DC system analysis using ETAP.
- Photovoltaic Solar System design.
- LEED services.
- Project Management.